News regarding medicinal marijuana from across Kentucky.
- Prohibition is the Problem Not Cannabis Seum, veterans affair director for Kentuckians for Medicinal Marijuana, hopes to make a change for Kentucky’s medicinal marijuana law to provide a ‘better tomorrow’ for people who need it. Read More
- KY Senate Majority Whip Jimmy Higdon talks medical cannabis If KY patients can become legal medical cannabis users where are they to get it without a legal market? If the program is so restrictive that only hospice or end of life patients can become legal patients is there enough ... Read More
- Coverage of the Licensing & Occupations meeting in Frankfort Local News coverage of our recent meeting with the Licensing and Occupations committee in Frankfort as well as our press conference mentioning our endorsement made by the Kentucky Nurses Associations. Thank you to everyone for making it out to Frankfort ... Read More
- Senator Schickel discusses upcoming L&O Meeting on July 8th 10 AM Senator Schickel from NKY has granted us another Licensing meeting which will be held on July 8th @ 10am in the Capitol Annex Building in Frankfort. The meeting will have various people speaking including Dr. Barnes (KY epileptologist), Kentucky Medical ... Read More
- Jefferson County KY4MM Town Hall Media covered by the Local News We would like to thank everyone for coming out especially with this being right next to the Police Department! Many of those in attendance discussed the need for replacing their opiate use and how cannabis has helped them achieve this. Read More
- Eric and Michelle Crawford fighting for KY4MM in Maysville, KY. The couple kept their lives as private as possible, until September 2013, when a set of extenuating circumstances put their lives into the court system. It was then they decided to go public and fight for Eric’s right to have ... Read More